Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011
Well, I see I am 4 days behind. Wednesday Lin, my sister, and I went to Sault Ste. Marie shopping
most of the day. I was feeling exhausted when we got back. She was still full of energy. Of course, she is 10 years younger than I.
That night I was ill several times, slept in the next morning, and felt like a wet dishrag all day and evening. I was suppose to go over to the school at 2:00 to help put the sale books back in the hallway so the classroom was free for story time and crafts. John was nice enough to sub for me so Pat didn't have to do it alone.
By Friday I was feeling better, just not top notch. We went out to breakfast and dinner, so there wasn't any cooking to be done. John, Lin, and Scott rode M134 toward Cedarville for a ways then back to the ferry dock.
Today Lin and Scott left for home around 7:00 a.m. John was putting in new under counter lights, and I was doing laundry. The travelers just called to say they arrived home safely. No pictures tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment